1.8
Style and Design

My husband and I purchased two loveseats and two end tables for a room we had just remodeled.They had one loveseat in stock and the other was to be delivered in two to three weeks.

The one they delivered is damaged. I wasn't home when they delivered it, and who would think to check it over on the back as well? I noticed the damage as soon as I walked in the door! I called the day of delivery (as soon as I got home two hours later) and was told by Patty to keep the loveseat and she would order another one to be delivered with the one we were waiting for.

We are now in week four of waiting with Thanksgiving three days away and I still only have the one damaged loveseat. Of course no one can help me except Patty and she will not be in until Wednesday.

I guess company will have to sit in the floor.Thanks for your concern when I called!!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Knoxville Wholesale Furniture and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Knoxville Wholesale Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Knoxville Wholesale Furniture to other companies on our site.

Comments

Madison, Indiana, United States #1249197

Same thing here we spent 8k on a bed and it is not comfortable and I called Darren a manager and do you think he called me back. No

Now my bed is not working up and down and I called again. Haven't heard back yet