Knoxville, Tennessee
100% full Not resolved
3.3
Style and Design

We purchased these two items in Nov.2011 and our sofa at head level is splitting and pealing away as if someone took sand paper to it.

We were aware of the one year warranty on the material but thought it would last more than four years. This couch has only been by used by two adults with no abuse. Extremely disappointed with the salesman and with Catnapper. The main reason we chose this suite is that it was made in the USA.

I have reported this to Consumer Affairs as well and I am considering getting a attorney.

The picture attached is where your head rests.We will not be purchasing from Knoxville Wholesale Furniture again.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: At the very least replace furniture or give credit to choose something different. I have all documentation of our purchase..

I didn't like: Salesman dishonesty.

Had an Experience with Knoxville Wholesale Furniture?

Comments

Ours is doing this as well.Ours is Southern Motion, purchased in 2013.

It looks much worse. Ours is "bonded leather" which we were told was better than leather, more of a performance leather. It wouldn't crack or fade like 100% leather...

no, it peels like crazy and looks terrible!So very disappointed.

No one has contacted me to help resolve issue.