Knoxville Wholesale Furniture - Sofa and Chair Leather (like) furniture made by "Catnapped"
We purchased these two items in Nov.2011 and our sofa at head level is splitting and pealing away as if someone took sand paper to it.
We were aware of the one year warranty on the material but thought it would last more than four years. This couch has only been by used by two adults with no abuse. Extremely disappointed with the salesman and with Catnapper. The main reason we chose this suite is that it was made in the USA.
I have reported this to Consumer Affairs as well and I am considering getting a attorney.
The picture attached is where your head rests.We will not be purchasing from Knoxville Wholesale Furniture again.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Salesman dishonesty
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- At the very least replace furniture or give credit to choose something different. I have all documentation of our purchase.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Living Room Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "We bought a serta king size bed/box spring, (memory foam). We paid over 1200.00. It is suppose to go back to normal after getting out of it. Well let me..."
- "I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion. I am a single dad and claim one son…. They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I..."
- "This only gets better!!!!!! On Oct 18th 2014 I found a 2003 Freightliner that belonged to a REAL GREAT HUMAN BEING. The SOB had titled this truckin his wifes name..."
- "I purchased a pair of sketchers and after only two months they started to come unglued on both shoes....i have always liked the brand and have wore them since highschool..i..."
- "My over all experience with this dealership since I got my 2016 Colorado four months ago. My sales experience was good they do the typical push you into stuff..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."