2381 Old Callahan Dr, Knoxville, TN 37912, USA
1.5

I bought an expensive dining room set from them and paid extra for a five year warranty (from GBS). One of the chairs broke and GBS confirmed it needed to be replaced.

The woman at Knoxville Wholesale Furniture called me to tell me the furniture is discontinued and there was nothing they could do about it. No refund for the value of the chair, no voucher for future furniture. Just tough luck for you the customer. I asked if they could check other furniture stores that might have the chair in stock.

She said they would not go to the trouble for a 100 dollar chair. I have bought thousands of dollars worth of furniture from them. It's not about a $100 chair, it's about making things right with the customer.

Why I am buying a warranty for furniture when it won't be honored in any way by Knoxville Wholesale furniture? If this is the way they treat customers after the sale, then myself, friends, and family will not be back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gbs Enterprises Furniture Warranty.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Knoxville Wholesale Furniture Pros: Sales.

Knoxville Wholesale Furniture Cons: Customer service.

• Dining Room

Comments

#1420796

THIS SOUNDS LIKE IT COULD BE RESOLVED IF YOU CALLED THE STORE AND SPOKE TO A MANAGER, IM SURE SOMETHING COULD BE DONE.

Knoxville Wholesale Furniture Reviews