Delivery men careless with furniture. Some pieces unwrapped lying on side in floor of truck.

(That chair had giant grease stain on side). Same two men bordered on being rude. Nicked door frame and scratched freshly painted wall. Broke the leg of new sofa wedging it into the house instead of taking the time to remove the legs and reapply after in house.

Delivery man wrote up complaint of damaged goods before leaving. Waited full week and heard nothing from KNOXVILLE WHOLESALE FURNITURE. Finally, I called them. They had repair guy call while on his vacation.

Stating only one day a week in my area for repairs. Gave almost 2 weeks to return from vacation before texting that I could accommodate that "day in my area". That day is today. Wasted day from work.

No show. No call. RUDE RUDE RUDE! I saved my money for a long time to buy new furniture.

This is what I get? Never again. I KNOW AND SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE IN MY LINE OF WORK AND I WILL SING LOUD AND OFTEN ABOUT THE LACK OF SERVICE INVOLVING KNOXVILLE WHOLESALE FURNITURE so that they will not be treated this way, and can make a more informed decision about where to shop.

May KWF harvest the seeds they have sewn. All of them.

Review about: Knoxville Wholesale Furniture Delivery Service.

Comments